- Gender of the name Christopher is a Boy
- The origin of this name is Greek.
- The meaning of this name – Christopher’s name is understood as “The one who bears the Christ (in his heart)”
- Name number- 4
- Colors – Green, Orange, Yellow, Golden, Copper
- Gems – Jade, Emerald, Ruby, Garnet
- Flowers – Nasturtium, Bluebell
- Favorable day- Sunday
- Nameday- Christopher’s Nameday is celebrated on October 12th.
- Variations of the name –
Christof, Christofer, Christoffer, Christoforo, Christoforus, Christoph, Christophe, Christophoros, Cristobal, Cristofer, Cristoforo, Cristovano, Cristoval, Christofor, Khristopher, Kristof, Kristofer, Kristoferis, Kristoff, Kristoffer, Kristof, Kristoff, Kristoffer, Kristofor, Kristoforas, Kristophor, Krystof, Krystopher,Krzystof, Kristophoros, Kristos, Khristos, Khristopher, Kristophoros, Kristos, Khristos, Khristopher, Khristo, Kris, Krys, Krystos, Krysto, Kristupas, Chriss
Gentle, kind , hadworking. Takes care of the family,a good judge of character, reliable and trustworthy. Self- sufficient, successful, conservative, but free spirited. Very adaptable, willpowered, a good counselor, a natural healer. A great businessman.