- Gender of this name is a Girl
- The origin of this name is English.
- The meaning of this name– Lily’s name is understood as “the one resembling the lily flower, the innocent one”
- Who are Lily’s Patron Saints?
- Her Patron saints are:
- St Lilliana (Liliosa ) of Cordoba. Her Memorial day is on 27th of July.
- Blessed Mariana of Jesus (Lily of Madrid). She is a Patron Saint of Madrid. Her Memorial day is on April 17th.
- Saint Mary Ann de Paredes (Lily of Quito). She is a Patron Saint of Americas, sick people and people who were rejected by religious orders. She is also invoked against bodily ills, against sickness and against loss of parents.
- Name number – 4
- Colors – Greens, Black, Dark blue, Grey, Purple
- Gems – Jade, Emerald, Blue sapphire, Amethyst, Black pearl, Lapis Lazuli
- Flowers – Nasturtium, Bluebell
- Favorable days – Saturday
- Nameday – July 27
Variations of the name
Leelee, Lil, Lila, Lilac, Lili, Lilė, Lilie, Lilla, Liley, Lilli, Lillie, Lilika, Lilita, Lilly, Lilybel, Lilybell, Lilybella, Lilybelle, Lillah, Lilia, Lilija, Lilja, Lich, Lilika, Lilita , Lilike
Personality traits of Lily
Personality traits- Lucky and adventurous, hardworking, steadfast and goal oriented. Frequent traveller, independent, enthusiastic, not easily fooled. Great verbal skills, great teacher and a perfect friend. Loves to argue , opinionated and systematic. Loves to entertain, sometimes absent minded. Loves solitude.
Lily on You Tube