- Gender of the name Brianna is – a Girl
- The origin of the name – This name originates from Gaelic, Welsh and Celtic languages.
- The meaning of the name– This name is translated into English as the one who is exhalted, the one who is high abd noble, or the one from the high hill
- Name number- 5
- Colors- Turqoise, Green- blue, Black, Dark blue, Grey, Purple
- Gems- Aquamarine, Turqoise, Blue sapphire, Amethyst, Black pearl, Lapis Lazuli
- Flowers- Ranunculus, Gardenia
- Favorable day- Saturday
- Nameday- Brianna’s nameday is celebrated on April 23rd, August 28th, December 10th
Variations of the name-
Brana, Breanna, Breanne,Breana, Breann, Breeana, Breeanna, Breona, Breonna, Briana, Briand, Bri, Bria, Brianne,Briann,Briannah, Brienna,Brienne, Bryanam Bryann, Bryanna, Bryanne, Brina, Bryna, Brianon, Brianda, Bria, Bree, Breeann, Breyanna, Brie, Brea, Brielle, Brina, Briney, Brinn, Briauna, Briaunna, Briannon, Briny,Bryn,Bren,Brynn,Brenne, Brynne, Brynne, Brynna, Brynnan, Brynelle, Bryonna, Brionne, Briona
Energetic, romantic and sensual. Strong and intense. Bold and courageous. Sparkling personality. Knows what she wants and knows how to get that. Original , artistic, stylish and unconventional. Never settles for less. Pioneer and risk taker. Defends her grounds. Leads a busy and dynamic lifestyle. Travels much. Fast thinker and fast learner. Loyal friend, sensitive and honest.Not easily influenced. Independent and charming.