Baby Name Daniel
- Gender of the name Daniel is a Boy
- The origin of this name is Hebrew
- The meaning of this name- Daniel’s name is translated into English as “God is my judge”
- Name number- 9
- Colors- White, Pearl, Clear, Grey, Brown, Blue, Khaki, All shiny colors
- Gems – Opal, Hessonite
- Flowers- Magnolia, Michaelmas daisy, Red poppy, Rosemary, Woodbine
- Favorable day- Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Daniel’s Nameday is celebrated on October 10th.
- Variations of the name
Danal, Daneal, Danek, Danell, Danial, Daniele, Danil, Danko, Dannel, Dantrell, Danyal, Danyel
Daniel is honest and trustworthy. He is also dependable, loyal and sincere. This man is unconventional , original and can be eccentric at times. Daniels are known to be indpendent, free spirited , versatile and easy going. But beware, the bearer of this name will defend his values to the last drop of blood. Whether he is your brother or son, you already noticed his communication skills, loyalty, or deep devotion. He is a good partner of yours, and will stay as such until you need him.