Name – John
- Gender – Boy
- The origin of the name – Hebrew
- The meaning of the name- God is gracious
- Saint John the Apostle protects against burns and poisoning. He is a Patron Saint of art dealers, authors, bookbinders, burn victims, compositors, editors, engravers, friendships, lithographers, painters, papermakers, printers, publishers, tanners, theologians, typesetters, writers.
- He is also a Patron Saint of Boise, Saint-Jean -Longueil, Eger, Milwaukee, Asia Minor, Borgo Santo Sepolcro, Sundern, Umbria, Wroclaw
- Memorial day- December 27th, May 8th
- Name number –2
- Colors- Orange, Peach, Salmon, Gold, Yellow, Pink, Blue, Light purple
- Gems – Gold, Moonstone, Yellow topaz, Yellow Sapphire
- Flowers- White jasmine, White lilac, Mimosa, Pansy
- Favorable day- Thursday
- Nameday- June 24th , December 30th
- Variations of the name-
Jan, Janis, Jian, Ian, Jianni, Janni, Joannes, Joao, Jahn, Johan, Johanan, Johann, Johannes, Johnn, Johon, Johnie, Johnny, Johny, Jon, Jona, Jonas, Johna, Jonn, Jonnie, Jonny, Jonte, Johntay, Johnte, Jontae, Jontell, Jontez, Jaan, Joen, Jonni, Jack, Ivan
Gentle and kind. Loves to please and entertain. Good counselor and loyal friend. Good judge of character. Original and unocnventional. Romantic and passionate. Charming and self- sacrificing. Meddlesome and sensitive. Knows how to stand his grounds.