- Gender of the name Lilian is a Girl
- The origin of this name is Latin.
- The meaning of the name-Lilian’s name is translated into English as “the one who is like a lily”.
- Who are Lilian’s Patron Saints?
- Her Patron saints are:
- St Liliosa of Cordoba. Her Memorial day is on 27th of July.
- Blessed Mariana of Jesus (Lily of Madrid). She is a Patron Saint of Madrid. Her Memorial day is on April 17th.
- Saint Mary Ann de Paredes (Lily of Quito). She is a Patron Saint of Americas, sick people and people who were rejected by religious orders. She is also invoked against bodily ills, against sickness and against loss of parents.
- Name number – 6
- Colors- Royal blue, Indigo, White, Black, Dark blue, Grey, Purple
- Gems – Pearl, Sapphire, Blue sapphire, Amethyst, Black pearl, Lapis Lazuli
- Flowers- Rose, Honeysuckle
- Favorable day- Saturday
- Nameday- March 5, July 27
- Variations of the name:
Lilian, Liliana, Liliane, Lilianne,Lilia, Lilias, Lilas,Liliann, Lilijana, Lilja, Lillianna, Lillilana, Lilliane, Lilliann,Lillyan, Lillyanne, Lilyan, Lilyann, Lilis, Lillis, Liliosa
Personality traits of Lilian
Cheerful and easy- going. Lucky , creative and talented. Original, innovative and having a good taste. Doubtful and slow in making decisions. Fast thinker and good communicator. Adventurous and independent. Fights for her freedom and ideas. Loves to criticize. Stands her own grounds. Needs privacy and much of sleep.
Lilian on You Tube