- Gender of the name Victoria is a Girl
- The origin of this name is Latin.
- The meaning of this name- Victoria’s name is translated into English as “Victorious woman, The winner, The conqueror”
- Who is Victoria’s Patron Saint?
- Her Patron Saint is St. Vittoria. She is a Patron Sain of Anticoli Corrado in Italy. Her Memorial day is celebrated on December 23rd.
- Name number- 7
- Colors- Violet, Purple, White, Light blue, Pink, Yellow
- Gems- Amethyst, Alexandrite, Diamond ,Quartz,Crystal, White Sapphire, Tourmaline
- Flowers- Lavender, Rose-scented geranium
- Favorable day- Wednesday, Friday
- Nameday- Victoria’s Nameday is celebrated on February 11th, August 8th, November 17th, December 23rd
Variations of the name-
Victoriah, Victorea, Victoreah, Victorya, Victorria, Victoriya, Vyctoria, Victorine, Victoreana, Victoriana, Victorina, Victoryna, Victoreena, Viktoria, Viktorija, Vyctorina, Vyktorina, Vyctoryna, Vyktoryna, Victoryn, Vyctorine, Vyctoryn, Vyktorine, Vyktoryn, Vyktoryne, Vitoria, Vittoria, Vicki, Vickie, Vickey, Vikki, Vick, Vika, Victriv, Victriva
Brilliant, stylish and secretive. Original and intellectual. Conservative , honest, reliable and hardworking. Charming and feminine. Needs much of privacy and personal space. Generous and cheerful. Inspirational and charismatic. Independent and not easily influenced. Artistic, expressive and lucky. Has good verbal skills. Dynamic and busy life style.
Victoria on You Tube