- Gender of the name Abel is a Boy
- The origin of this name is Hebrew
- The meaning of the name- This name means “The life force, or Breath”
- Who is Patron Saint of Abel?
- Patron Saints – His Patron Saints are Abel the Patriarch, Saint Abel of Rheims
- St. Abel Syrian is is considered to be the Patron Saint of the blind and lame.
- Memorial day – August 2, August 5
- Nameday- – Abel’s Nameday is celebrated on January 2nd, August 5th, December 5th
- Name number- 2
- Colors that will make Abel feel comfortable are – Orange, Peach, Salmon, Gold, White, Light green, Blue, Cream, Grape
- Gems – Gold, Moonstone, Pearls, Crystal, Quartz, Moonstone, White jade, White agate
- Flowers – White jasmine, White lilac, Mimosa, Pansy
- Favorable day- Monday
Abele, Abell, Abelson, Able, Avel, Avele, Abelson, Able, Abelard, Mehetabel, Mehitabel, MehitabellePersonality traits
A boy with the name Abel is ambitious. He is strong and competitive.This boy may have great leadership skills. Men with this name are considered to be reliable and trustworthy. They are perceptive, loyal and supportive. A boy with this name maybe doubtful and sensitive. He needs much of freedom and personal space. He will be known as romantic and intuitive friend. He is also a fast thinker and a fast learner. People with this name usually have good verbal skills.