- Gender of the name Kaitlyn is a Girl
- The origin of this name is Greek and French.
- The meaning of the name – Kaitlyn’s name is a French form of a Greek name Catherine. This name is translated into English language as “Pure, Innocent”
- Who are Kaitlyn’s Patron Saints?
- Patron Saints – Saint Catherine of Bologna, Saint Catherine of Siena
- Patronage – against temptations, art, liberal arts, painters, against bodily ills, against fire, against illness, against miscarriages, against sexual temptation, against sickness,against temptations, fire prevention, firefighters, nurses, nursing services, people ridiculed for their piety, sick people, Italy, Europe, Allentown
- Nameday – March 9, April 29, November 25
- Name Number – 2
- Colors- Orange, Peach, Salmon, Gold, Black, Dark blue, Grey, Purple
- Gems – Gold, Moonstone, Blue sapphire, Amethyst, Black pearl, Lapis Lazuli
- Flowers- White jasmine, White lilac, Mimosa, Pansy
- Favorable days – Saturday
- Variations of the name –
Caelin, Caelyn, Caetlin, Cailen, Cailyn, Cailynn, Cait, Caiti, Caitie, Caitilin, Caitlan, Caitland, Caitlandt, Caitlann, Caitlen, Caitlinnm Caitlyn, Caitlyne, Caitlynn, Caitrin, Caity, Calen, Calin, calyn, Calynn, Catelan,Cateline, Catelinne, Catelinn, Catelyn, catelynnm Catlain, catline, Catlyn, Catlynn, Catriona, Cayelin, Caylen, Caylin, Caylyn, Kaitlan, Kaitlann, Kaitlinn, Kaitlin, Kaitlyn, Kaitlynn, Katelina, Katelin, Katelyn, Kayelin, Kayelyn, Keitlin, Katlin, Katlyna, Katlina
Charming and feminine. Compassionate and gentle. Fast thinker and fast learner. Caring and nurturing. Honest and sincere. Goal oriented and freedom loving.Romantic and sensual. Loyal and friendly. Needs a lot of freedom and knows how to stand her ground.