- Gender– Girl
- The origin of the name Acacia is Greek
- The meaning of this name is “the one of the Thorny tree”
- Who are Patron saints of a girl with this name?
- Patron Saints – St. Acacius
- Feast day – March 31, April 9, April 28, May 7, June 22, July 28, November 27
- Patronage – against headaches, soldiers
- Nameday – May 8
- Name number – 9
- Colors- White, Pearl, Clear, Light green, Light blue
- Gems – Opal, Cat‘s eye
- Flowers – Magnolia, Michaelmas daisy, Red poppy, Rosemary, Woodbine
- Favorable day- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday
- Variations of the name-
Akacia, Acacya, Acaciah, Acatia, Acasha, Acacyah, Asasia, Akaciah
A girl with the name Acacia is ambitious. She is independent. Acacias are self – motivated and self- sufficient. They are energetic and charming. When you see a girl with this name, be sure- she is a fast thinker and a fast learner. Acacias are lucky and competitive. They lead a successful life. If you daughter is Acacia, you will be surprised how creative she is. Acacia is a pioneer and a risk taker. She loves to entertain and knows how to do it. She may also become an artist or have artistic talent.