- Gender of the name Ava is a Girl
- The origin of this name – Ava’s name is coming from multiple origins. It is originated from German and Iranian languages.
- The meaning of the name– This name is understood like “ the one who is Birdlike“ in German language. Iranians understand this name as “ the one from the water“. It is also considered that the name Ava is a form of a name Eva. Which means life” or “living one”. Name Ava is in the list of Top 10 names in USA.
- Name number – 6
- Colors – Royal blue, Indigo, Black, Dark blue, Grey, Purple
- Gems – Pearls, Blue sapphire, Amethyst, Black pearl, Lapis Lazuli
- Flowers – Rose, Honeysuckle
- Favorable day- Saturday
- Nameday- December 24
Variations of the name-
Avah, Avalee, Avaleigh, Avali, Avalie, Avaley, Avelaine, Avelina, Aveline, Avelyn, Avia, Avian, Aviana, Aviance, Avianna, Avis, Aves, Avice, Avais, Aveis, Avise, Avyce, Avyse, Avlynn
Independent, loves risk , pioneering spirit. Hardworking, domestic and reliable. Good listener and counselor. Natural born leader, good at financing. Intuitive and inspiring.
Ava on You Tube