- Gender of the name Leah is a Girl
- The origin of this name is Hebrew
- The meaning of the name– Leah’s name is translated as “the weary one”. This name is mentioned in the Bible.
- Who is Leah’s Patron Saint?
- Her Patron Saint is St. Lea of Rome.
- Memorial day of St. Lea is on March 22nd.
- Name number – 8
- Lucky colors- Rose, Pink, Black, Dark blue, Grey, Purple
- Gems- Diamond, Rose quartz, Blue sapphire, Amethyst, Black pearl, Lapis Lazuli
- Flowers- Hollyhock, Camelia
- Favorable day- Saturday
- Nameday- Leah’s name is celebrated on March 22nd
- Variations of the name –
Leia, Leigha, Lia, Leeya, Lėja, Leja
Original, creative and resolute. Purposeful and hardworking. Successful and lucky. Cautious, competitive and not easily trusting. Talkative, imaginative and a good judge of character. Tight with money, though a great entertainer. A talented musician.